Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Harbin Ice & Snow Festival

I'm a little out of my box with this post, but I want to share. I realize this blog is about Saint Lucia, but it is also about understanding culture. In a small way, I do believe it relates. This interactive festival is held once a year when ice is trucked in and sculptures from around the world create an entire city in ice. Please scroll down to the bottom of my blog where you will find the video. It's simply amazing what we can do when we focus on building a vision together.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the Harbin Ice Festival!!! I'm a little behind in everything internet related, and when I saw this blog title I thought "huh? Is this the same blog?" haha.....I have a week off and would realllllly LOVE to make it up to Harbin for a couple days!

Karen's Planet said...

Hey Jenna - if you make it up there, tell me how it is. It looks totally amazing. Hope you are having a great time in your new adventure!