Sunday, August 17, 2008

Party People - August 16, 2008


It’s early Sunday morning and I’m resting after one great party. My family is the best! They know how to throw a great party – the Caribbean theme, complete with pirates, tiki bars, grass skirts and leis was so fun. The food was bountiful and tasty. The Snow Cone Machine a hit. And how fun was that bouncer! I feel lucky that I didn’t break any bones. The cake was absolutely the best I've seen!








Brendan toasted with wonderful words while Jay looked on and Kevin recorded the footage. CHECK OUT THE FEATURED VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!

All my friends were in one place at the same time – amazing.

Leslie and Ron brought a special present for me, the Hurricane Hat. Now, I’m prepared – ah you shouldn’t have – REALLY. But it was worth it to see you wearing it.


Barbara dear, you have a flair for the ridiculous.



Jerene, my stylish friend, what can I say? This looks good with your

“outfit”.





Linda, you should have stayed longer and you too could have looked like us! Your mother is such a kick.



Adell, my friend – my biggest fan – I owe you so much. I will miss you but we will be in touch.

Linda and Jim, I know you think I’ve lost my mind. Thank you for your support.


James and Judy: it’s nice to have friends like you – and what an adorable grandson – now I need a grandson QUICK so we can complete in Little League All Stars again! Those times were so much fun. Theresa, Brendan – can you hear me? Mike and Tom, thanks for the wine. Jay found a VERY chilled bottle in the freezer this morning - care for a glass?


No comments: