Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top 10 Ways to Satisfy my Craving for a Chicken Taco

10. A friend mails it through regular mail

9. Find a friend who has more money and sends it FedEx


8. Spend all my retirement money to hire someone to bring one to me


7. Request a transfer to a country in Central America where they make them, knowing my request will be denied because my only reason would be to obtain and eat a chicken taco.


6. Evaluate what is important in life and then request an early termination from Peace Corps.


5. Use the rules of substitution to make a taco: bakes, cheddar cheese and cabbage


4. Concentrate really hard on the lasagna I wanted last week to change the craving, knowing I can’t have that either.


3. Think about the poor dying chicken to make it unappetizing.


2. Send my boys to Florida to build a large sling shot and shoot one to me


1. Learn to cook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!

Kev

Amber said...

11. Come to Brian and Amber's and we'll make you a chicken taco!! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks on the side of this exacting tips 147896325