Friday, August 6, 2010

Morning Coffee


I am having my morning coffee on the balcony. It is my last week here in Saint Lucia. I may come back for a visit, but it will never be like it is now. This is my home now, but upon return I will be a visitor. I listen to the roosters crowing, the wind blowing and the dogs barking. It is my last Monday. Just one short week from now, I will be sitting on my porch, holding my dog, talking to my granddaughter and having my first cup of morning coffee while contemplating rejoining the life I left two years ago.

2 comments:

Abby Ryan said...

It's hard to believe your time their is coming to an end! Enjoy your time and try to take each moment in as it comes. I look forward to seeing you when you return to California.

Fondly, Abby

Karen's Planet said...

Hi Abby - I can't believe my time is up here...just another day and I'm done. It's been a great ride. I'd love to get together when I return.
Karen